Orca Exclusive Mono Cascade
- underfloor/wall/overhead heating and water heating,
- new and well-insulated buildings,
- buildings with large heating surfaces.
For bigger buildings.
Heat pumps for heating may be connected into cascades. As opposed to most cascade heat pumps on the market, the innovative Mono/Single Cascades only require one indoor and one control unit.
It is possible to connect two, three or four outdoor units of various heating outputs. Using several larger outdoor units, economical heating for areas of up to 2,500m2 is possible.
- Room and water heating without an electric heater to outdoor temperatures as low as -25 °C.
- Complete heating output to 2 °C.
- Weather-responsive control.
- A simple multilingual menu.
- Intelligent control: set up two heating circuits according to the indoor and outdoor temperature.
- Set up multiple time intervals including ‘Party’ and ‘Eco’ programs.
- Room air conditioning.
- Active Legionella protection.
- Option of automatic switchover to a different heating source (bivalent heating).